RETURNS & REFUNDS
- We currently have a 14-day return policy.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- All footwear must be tried indoors and must not show any signs that the product has been worn.
- If the original packaging has been damaged or is unavailable, please use an appropriate box and mailbag to return your items back to us.
- Returns cannot be accepted if you use Sellotape or write on the shoes.
- Kindly note that the original shipping charge is non-refundable.
- All items are returned at the customers’ own expense. Please note that if the items get damaged during transit due to improper packaging you might be responsible for any additional costs.
- Customers must keep a receipt or proof of postage until the refund or exchange has been processed in case the item(s) get lost in transit on the way back to us. We reserve the right to decline your refund if your return does not comply with the terms stated above.
Making a return:
- If you would like to return a parcel back to us you can print a free shipping label from this link https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/5259
- Please note if the product is damaged you have to send pictures to our customer service email so we can verify the claim.
- As soon as you have shipped the goods, please email us the tracking number so we can be prepared to receive the good.
- We cannot process any requests until we can clearly see the tracking information showing that the parcel is with Royal Mail and on its way back to us.
- If you do not email the tracking number your return will still be processed once it arrives back within 2-3 working days.
- Please note it can take up to 5 business days to process your request and a refund may take up to 3 business days to appear in your bank account once processed.
All items are returned at the customers' own expense, therefore £3 will be deducted from your refund if you decide to use our free returns label.
If the item is damaged/faulty or we sent the wrong item, then we will not charge a handling fee as it is our mistake.
If an item has been lost in transit or customer hasn't received the parcel we will only be liable for up to £20 refund of said order.
If your item is defective/faulty, please contact us by email before returning
- Exchange policy
If you are a UK resident, you can return your item for an exchange with a free returns label via this link: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/5259
Please note the handling fee of £3 still applies for exchanges.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer exchanges for international customers.
For any further questions please email email@example.com