RETURNS & REFUNDSReturn Policy:
- We currently have a 14 day return policy.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- All footwear must be tried indoors and must not show any signs that the product has been worn.
- If the original packaging has been damaged or is unavailable, please use an appropriate box and mailbag to return your items back to us.
- Returns cannot be accepted if you use Sellotape or write on the box.
- Kindly note that the original shipping charge is non-refundable.
- All items are returned at the customers’ own expense therefore £2.99 will be deducted from your refund if you decide to use our returns portal below. Please note that if the items get damaged during transit due to improper packaging you might be responsible for any additional costs.
- Customers must keep a receipt or proof of postage until the refund or exchange has been processed in case the item(s) get lost in transit on the way back to us. We reserve the right to decline your refund if your return does not comply with the terms stated above.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for our warehouse to process your return.
- Return policy through yourself
You can return the items via your own method using the form given in the box and ship to Where's That From at this address:
1A Kent Street, Salford, England, M7 1UH
Please note: refunds are reimbursed back to the originating payment account, less outbound postage costs
If your item is defective, please contact us by email before returning
- Exchange policy
If you are a UK resident, the cost to exchange your item is free!
Once your return request has been approved, we will send you a link to generate a pre-paid returns label you can print out to send the parcel back.
Unfortunately we cannot offer exchanges for international customers